2021 CALL FOR CONFERENCE PRESENTATION PROPOSALS
Click Here to go to Application Form
PCAPPA & MAPPA 2021 Joint Virtual Summit
Conference Date: Live & Online – October 12-13, 2021
Deadline for Proposals: Thursday, July 29, 2021 by 11:59pm
Want to join over 300 active facilities professionals in the Pacific Coast and Midwest Regions to showcase the innovative practices, ideas and improvements you’ve implemented over the last year? Now is the time! PCAPPA & MAPPA invite you to submit your proposal to share these best practices, innovative ideas, proven programs and projects with your facilities colleagues at the 2021 PCAPPA & MAPPA Joint Virtual Summit taking place October 12-13, 2021, Live & Online.
The deadline for proposal submission is Thursday, July 29, 2021 by 11:59pm
Theme: “Re-adapt… Re-define…Re-engage”Topics:
- People: Staff wellbeing, overcoming hardships/challenges, hybrid work agreements, political climate, civil discourse, social inequalities, recruitment, retention, leadership, inclusiveness, professional development, succession planning, staff wants vs. what’s operationally feasible, etc.
- Process: Return to campus, ever-changing CDC guidelines, campus requirements on vaccines, hybrid work agreements, civil unrest/protests, policing on campus, homelessness, budget constraints, staff and faculty unions, operating budgets etc.
- Space: Space utilization, space assignments, HVAC, COVID response to cleaning, capital improvement, CARES Act
Proposals should blend a minimum of two of the noted topics and align with the three themes stated above. Priority will be given to submittals that include demonstrated successes (case studies) and innovations that offer inspiration, inclusiveness and excellence in addressing current key challenges. Proposal should showcase the portability of these successes. If you have a topic that will be of significant interest to the audience, but may not align exactly with the themes, we still encourage you to submit your proposal for review.
Session Types: Proposals may be submitted for one of the session types listed below. Because timeslots for each session type are limited, PCAPPA & MAPPA reserve the right to change the session type of accepted proposals.
- Live during the conference (traditional or panel discussions) and recorded for later viewing on-demand (30 min)
- Simulative – Prerecorded content, with live chat monitored by presenters during the session and live Q&A at the end. Available for later viewing on-demand (30 min)
- Pre-recorded for viewing during and after the conference (30 min)